RIO Big Nasty Floater
- Designed to cast large and heavy flies with exceptional ease.
- Short, powerful front taper to cast large and heavy flies
- Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum performance
- Heavier than the industry standard to load easily
- Supple, coldwater coating ensures no memory off the reel
The line features a short, powerful front taper that has no problem casting weighted streamers and large terrestrial patterns, and is heavier than the industry standard to load modern rods quickly. The line is built on RIO’s ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for the minimum of stretch and the maximum in performance, and features RIO’s X and AgentX technologies, as well as welded loops on both ends.
For 2019, and due to popular demand, we have
added a new colour of InTouch Big Nasty; our
LumaLux, glow-in-the-dark line – perfect for
throwing large patterns at night!