Vision Subzero 60g Jacket
The new 60g Subzero jacket is in Visions option their best all round Primaloft jacket. It has a fixed ergonomic hood. A great jacket for outdoor activities when the temperature is not ridiculously low. This new 60g Version has a soft outer layer, in total 4 zipper pockets. This jacket is equally suitable to be worn under a wading jacker for insulation as it is to be worn as the outer layer. It is highly wind resistant and can be packed in a very small space. If wet they dry quicker than a down jacker or fleece. The nylon shell fabric provides additional water and wind protection. These jackets have a full-length front zipper. Elasticated cuffs and a adjustable hem to seal out wind and trap warmth.
· 30 Denier nylon shell fabric with DWR coating.
· Lightweight 60g Primaloft Silver Insulation on body provides excellent warmth and compressibility.
· One chest pocket on outside and one inside.
· Two hand pockets with zippers
· Adjustable hem seal out wind and trap warmth
· Fixed ergonomic hood for maximum protection.
PRIMALOFT® insulation forms a tight collection of air pockets that trap heat from your body and keep the cold out, providing excellent warmth to weight ratio.
Primaloft® fibres are engineered to be ultra-fine and mimic the softness of goose down.
The fibres were developed to be water resistant to stay drier and maintain insulating properties. Specially developed fibre finishes repel water and keep the insulation drier even if water is forced into the insulation. The Ultra-fine fibres make it more compressible